Below are links to the Registrar’s page with instructions on how to submit grades.
- Faculty Center Help Document (Grade Roster instruction section begins on page 7): http://www.udel.edu/registrar/helpdocs/90FacultyCenter.pdf
- Faculty can verify that a roster has been successfully submitted by returning to the My Schedule page after grading and approving a roster.
- In cases of sections with multiple instructors such as independent studies, each faculty member should enter their grades and hit Save. Registrar staff monitor these rosters and approve\post them in UDSIS.
- Grades are posted in UDSIS a minimum of nightly and are viewable to students after they have been posted.
- Grading help webpage: http://www.udel.edu/registrar/faculty_staff/gradeinfo.html
- Grading and other important deadlines are posted in advance on the Academic Calendar: http://www.udel.edu/registrar/cal/main.html
Additionally, a Grading Instructions for Graders is available with step-by-step instructions for submitting grades!